Sunday 6 November 2011

Folding the time-space continuum

I fear that the space-time continuum has folded in on itself. Time itself is broken and I will be forced to answer Humphrey’s incessant questioning about the whereabouts of his dead mother forever! This week has dragged in a manner not dissimilar to a worm-infested dog wiping its undercarriage across the living room carpet.

Let me detail the highlights of the week:

1) I dyed my hair with a home dye kit. What should have been a warm golden light brown (to cover my previous ginger incarnation) has come out as more of a plumy paprika.


2) I bought some shoes online. Italian leather bridesmaid kitten heels. Bonjourno Girls.


3) I have developed an addiction to vampire TV series True Blood and spend large portions of my day analysing the merits (to put it euphemistically) of Vampire Bill (dark, brooding and gentlemanly)


versus Eric (Blonde, Scandinavian, dangerous and gorgeous).


I think you can see my dilemma.

That’s all I have to show for the 44th week of my 27*th year. I rest my case the space-time continuum is definitely broken.

{Oh, and did I mention that the Husband has bought himself an iphone, which means he might start reading my blog. Obviously my vampire fantasies cannot compete with the joy of marriage to a very hot mortal.}

*And a correction following a facebook comment in which the Pantaholic pointed out that I was lying about my age I had to do the sum, 2011-1983=28! I forgot I was a year older. Proof that space-time continuum is broken or brain atrophying at alarming rate!

No comments:

Post a Comment